Denton Village Surgery

Medical certificates & extensions

You only need a doctor’s note if you are unable to work and are ill for longer than seven calendar days.

Your employer may however require you to complete a self-certification form (SC2) which is available from your employer or on the HMRC website

Date published: 8th October, 2014
Date last updated: 30th July, 2023