Denton Village Surgery

Medical Admin

This section includes Referrals, Medical Certificates and Requests for Medical Information

Medical certificates & extensions

You only need a doctor’s note if you are unable to work and are ill for longer than seven calendar days. Your employer will provide you with an SC2 self-certificate ... [continue] Medical certificates & extensions


You’re entitled to ask for a referral for specialist treatment on the NHS. However, whether you’ll get the referral depends on what your GP feels is clinically necessary in your ... [continue] Referrals

Requests for medical information

Medical records hold information about you. They are also sometimes called health records. You’ll have separate records for any NHS service you go to including your GP surgery, hospital, dentist ... [continue] Requests for medical information